For Distribution to Clients and/or Staff 20-page booklet. For agents with smaller employers. 100-copy minimum. The Pocket-Size Mini-Book version (5" x 7") of Your Ultimate Guide to Mastering Workers' Compensation is a great way to leave behind a … [Learn More...]
Workers Comp Guidebook is Essential Training Tool for Risk Management Industry
"Risk managers, adjusters, vendors, attorneys, agents and brokers, carriers, and employers can't afford to do anything but purchase the book and start reading."
Karen C. Yotis, Esq., LexisNexis Workers' Compensation Law Community
► Brokers, Agents, Adjusters, and Consultants use this book for prospecting and to learn about specific aspects of cost containment; and by passing their knowledge on to their clients. Learn More
► Producers and Account Executives give the book to prospects during formal presentations to illustrate how their company is on top of workers compensation issues. Learn More
► Vendors such as doctors, investigation firms, law firms, medical management vendors and triage companies learn how their services might fit into the workers' compensation marketplace. Learn More
► Human Resources find it useful in bringing new hires including risk managers, safety professionals and supervisors, up to speed very quickly. Learn More
Risk Management Industry's
#1 Training Manual
Save 20%-50% on Your Workers' Compensation Costs!
Our guidebooks, based on decades of the combined hands-on field experience of the industry's leading cost-reduction expert and the most-respected professional organization, covers how to:
● Design the most cost-impacting workers comp strategy.
● Monitor and manage the program going forward.
Small and Large Companies Reduce Costs with Our Manual
To see the full list of the hundreds of small, mid-size, and large companies that have benefited from our book, go to our Clients page.
Learn the Basics of Workers Compensation Management
● Injury Management Roles
● Reporting Claims
● Post-Injury Response
● Communication with Employees
● Working with Claims Administrators
● Safety &Loss Control
● Wellness Programs
● Other Indemnity Cost Containment
● Directing Medical Care
● Medical Cost Containment
● Fighting Fraud
● Rehabilitating the Injured Workers
● Managing Prescription Drug Use
● Claims Resolution and Settlements
● Federal Employees Compensation Act
Our Book Will Help You Answer These Questions:
● Do you know who pays for workers’ comp?
● Can you identify the seven main parties involved in the program?
● What are the five benefits to the employer?
● Do you know the 10 differences between an employee and an independent contractor?
● What are four types of benefits paid to injured workers?
● Can you distinguish between the various types of covered injuries?
● How is a work-related injury defined?
● What is the difference between aggravation and exacerbation of claims?
● Do you know the difference between statutory coverage and employer’s liability coverage?
● How does Federal Employee’s Compensation differ?
● There are six ways losses are categorized. Do you know them?
● How are losses reported?
● What is meant by “mod” and how does it affect your premium?
● Can you name the 13 types of insurance structures?
More questions that our book answers: Table of Contents.
Which Version of Our Training Guide Meets Your Needs?
● The BIG BOOK (Comprehensive Version) contains everything you need to know to reduce workers' comp costs and improve safety step-by-step.
● Our Mini Book summarizes each chapter of the big book and is a great overview of our WC cost-reduction process.
● The Pocket-Size Mini Book is a great client giveaway that helps your customers and keeps you top-of-mind.
THE BIG BOOK
BUY THE BIG BOOK
THE BIG BOOK
Comprehensive Version $249 Price: $199
BUY THE MINI BOOK
The Mini Book 25-Pack $249/ea Price: $199/ea
The Mini Book - Single Copy Price: $37/ea
POCKET MINI BOOK
BUY POCKET MINI
Pocket-Size Mini Book 100-Pack Price: 100 for $500
Pocket-Size Mini Book - Single Copy Price: $20/ea
New Convenient Option for Distribution to Stakeholders
Which Version Meets Your Needs? Learn more about how each version of Your Ultimate Guide to Mastering Workers' Compensation Costs can help your company and/or your clients: The BIG BOOK … [Learn More ... ]
Custom Imprinted for Brokers, Carriers, Associations, and Attorneys Below are samples of custom covers we've created for the Comprehensive BIG BOOK, Mini Book, and Pocket Mini Book versions of our training manual. … [Learn More ... ]