Which Version Meets Your Needs? BUY NOW Comprehensive Version $299 Price: $249 Kindle E-Book Nook / iPad E-Book BUY NOW The Mini Book $50/ea Price: $37/ea Kindle Mini E-Book Nook / iPad … [Learn More ... ]
You Can Save 20%-50% on Your Workers' Compensation Costs!
Your Ultimate Guide to Mastering Workers' Compensation Costs is the risk management industry's #1 training manual.
Our guidebooks, based on decades of the combined hands-on field experience of the industry's leading cost-reduction expert and the most-respected professional organization, covers how to:
► Assess your workers' compensation program.
► Design the most cost-impacting strategy.
► Roll out comprehensive changes to your organization.
► Monitor and manage the program going forward.
Learn the Basics of Workers Comp
● Who Pays for Workers’ Compensation
● Parties Involved in Workers’ Compensation
● Benefits for the Employer
● Independent Contractors
● Benefits for the Employee
● Injuries Covered
● Determining Compensability
● Aggravation vs. Exacerbation
● Standard Defenses
● How Losses Are Categorized
● How Losses Are Reported
● Reducing Your Premium
● Calculating Your Premium
● How Mod Affects Your Premium
● Good/Bad Mod Examples
● Ways to Reduce Your Mod
● Unit Statistical Date
● Types of Insurance Structures
● Voluntary Markets
● Alternatives to Voluntary Markets
● Collateral Requirements
Our Book Will Help You Answer These Questions:
● Do you know who pays for workers’ comp?
● Can you identify the seven main parties involved in the program?
● What are the five benefits to the employer?
● Do you know the 10 differences between an employee and an independent contractor?
● What are four types of benefits paid to injured workers?
● Can you distinguish between the various types of covered injuries?
● How is a work-related injury defined?
● What is the difference between aggravation and exacerbation of claims?
● Do you know the difference between statutory coverage and employer’s liability coverage?
● How does Federal Employee’s Compensation differ?
● There are six ways losses are categorized. Do you know them?
● How are losses reported?
● What is meant by “mod” and how does it affect your premium?
● Can you name the 13 types of insurance structures?
More questions that our book answers: Table of Contents.
23rd Annual National Workers' Compensation and Disability Conference & Expo Rebecca Shafer, known for providing practical measures for employers, and David DePaolo, who leverages his … [Learn More ... ]