BUY THE BIG BOOK
The BIG BOOK
Printed in USA. Made in America.
Your Ultimate Guide to Mastering Workers’ Comp Costs – Reduce Costs 20% to 50% is a 250-page guide that helps risk managers, agents and brokers assess their company/clients’ workers compensation programs, design program materials, roll out a program to the organization, and monitor and manage the program once implemented.
This is a hands-on practical manual written by a national expert on workers compensation cost containment with over 25 years of experience helping companies to reduce losses by as much as one-half. The book guides users through each aspect of a workers’ compensation program, to learn step-by-step a variety of techniques that show organizations exactly how to reduce workers compensation costs. Hard-hitting material based on field research shows risk managers, agents and brokers how to help their company/clients increase efficiency and save money.
If you’ve never heard of an “offsite return to work program” or “pharmacy benefit management program,” this is the perfect tool for you to help your clients.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance Basics
- Fundamentals of Cost Containment
- Training and Building Commitment
- Injury Management Best Practices Roles and Responsibilities
- Reporting the Claim
- Post-Injury Response Procedure
- Communication with Employees
- Working with Your Adjusters or TPA
- Safety and Loss Control
- Wellness Programs
- Return to Work and Transitional Duty
- Other Indemnity Cost Containment Services
- Directing Medical Care
- Medical Cost Containment
- Fighting Fraud and Abuse
- Rehabilitating the Injured Employee
- Managing Prescription Drug Use and Abuse Program
- Claims Resolution and Settlements
- BONUS CHAPTER! Federal Employees Compensation Act (FECA)
The principles in our guidebook apply to any state, jurisdiction, or country. No matter where you are trying to train risk managers, this book will work for you!
- Risk Managers and Safety Directors use this book to train supervisors in workers compensation claims management. They learn more about their area of responsibility – post-loss cost containment – adding to their overall knowledge. This book is also used to get management commitment in rolling out a Return-to-Work program, one of the biggest cost savings areas relating to Workers Compensation costs.
- Brokers, Agents, Adjusters, and Consultants use this book for prospecting and to learn about specific aspects of cost containment; and by passing their knowledge on to their clients. For example, when discussing how to develop a Return-to-Work program and a client asks about “off-site return-to-work programs,” the broker quickly finds the section in the book, reviews it, and passes the answer on to the client, along with a copy of the cost containment book. The book becomes a “lesson plan” tool.
- Producers and Account Executives give the book to prospects during formal presentations to illustrate how their company is on top of workers compensation issues. The book also makes a good client gift. In addition to insurance companies, reinsurance and excess insurance companies use our book internally and for distribution.
- Vendors such as doctors learn how their service might fit into the workers compensation marketplace, what is important to employers, and what they look for in medical services.
- Human Resources find it useful in bringing new hires up to speed very quickly.
- Amusement Parks
- Commercial Fishermen
- Federal Government
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing
- Hospitals & Nursing Homes
- Hotels & Motels & Resorts
- Industrial Equipment Manufacturers
- Janitorial Services
- Oil & Gas Exploration
- Printers & Publishers
- Professional Services
- Retail Chain Stores
- Roofing / Roofers
- State & Local Government
- Temporary Staffing Agencies
- Transportation / Fleet Companies
Which Version Is Right For You?
Learn more about how each version of Your Ultimate Guide to Mastering Workers’ Compensation Costs can help your company and/or your clients:
● The BIG BOOK (Comprehensive Version) contains everything you need to know to reduce workers’ comp costs and improve safety step-by-step.
● Our Mini Book summarizes each chapter of the big book and is a great overview of our WC cost-reduction process.
● The Pocket-Size Mini Book is a great client giveaway that helps your customers and keeps you top-of-mind.