Before implementing a workers’ compensation management program, all employees must be made aware of changes, and senior management and supervisors must be trained in using new forms and procedures.
Key Training Activities
- Identify and catalog day-to-day responsibilities.
- Factor in new processes and procedures to develop an implementation strategy for existing and new responsibilities.
- Communicate new processes to all employees.
- Disseminate new policies and procedures.
- Promote the program via memos, brochures, posters, newsletters.
- Reinforce management commitment of top managers.
- Identify and document transitional duty jobs.
- Incorporate new policies/procedures into new hire packets.
For more information about this chapter, see the Table of Contents
To order our guidebook, click the button that meets your needs:
For more information about our workers comp cost-reduction book, contact us.